Friday, November 6, 2009

It's time for BOOT CAMP!

Alright, I admit that I was doing so incredibly well with working out, eating healthy, and all that other good stuff up until the wedding day. And then it was all downhill from there. I hid the Halloween candy from myself once, but I managed to find it. I've been baking up a storm and making my husband very happy, but unfortunately, I've also been sampling the goodies. And to top it all off, tonight I had a #2 from McDonald's. SERIOUSLY!

Well, I'm here to announce to the world (or the six nice people who signed up to read my blog) that the "honeymoon" is officially over! Well, actually, the honeymoon starts in 48 days and counting. So I have until then to kick it in high gear, lose a few extra pounds, tone up, and be ready for the beach. WOO HOO! Let BOOT CAMP begin :)

4 comments:

  1. I highly recommend Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for quick toning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you decide to go for the Honeymoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own it...I just "checked it out" from Netflix for a month. Oh and this is Susan not Megan..just too lazy to log out and log back in again. :)

    ReplyDelete